Data Reports Overview
- When you open up a project that has a blast, a data search is automatically done with the time span 48 hours.
- The search is active for one hour and it can be divided between two people. If person A logs in and is looking at a search, then person B can log in and look at the same search.
- The transients are pre-loaded.
- The list shows all searches.
- Create a new data report.
- See the five latest searches
- A sub-menu where you can load data, save, copy, export and delete the search.
In the sub-menu you can do the following actions:
Save the temporary report to continue using this data in blast.
Copy the data report. You can copy all or a selected time frame.
Export to excel or JSON.
Delete the search.
Shared reports- When you have saved a report, it is possible to share the saved report with collegues who has access to the project.