Mounting the INFRA S50
A quick guide on how to mount the S50
- The S50 should be mounted with the microphone pointing upwards.
- The windscreen should always be used when measuring outdoors because it reduces possible wind induced noise.
- The windscreen also offers protection against rain, dust particles and mechanical damage.
- The mounting wedge should be used when the S50 Sound Level Meter is to be mounted to a wall. The distance between the wall and the center line (at the top) of the microphone is then 15 mm.
- Sensor bolts of different lengths. For mounting of the S50 Sensor Level Meter on a wall. Possibly used together with the Mounting Wedge.
- Expansion plugs for concrete walls etc. Suitable together with Sensor Bolts.
- The mounting wedge is intended to be used when the S50 Sound Level Meter should be mounted to a wall. By using the Mounting Wedge, the sensing microphone will come very close to the wall, which is a requirement in many cases.
- Acoustic calibrator Class 1. Used for periodic tests of the S50.
- 10pF Preamplifier Input Adapter. Used to carry out more extensive tests than what a single frequency acoustic calibrator can.