Screen description INFRA C20
Status (from left):
- FW within a square indicates that new Firmware is downloaded and ready for install
- Date and time
- The yellow cord indicates that external power is connected
- Battery symbol. Green when above 15% and yellow when above 5%. Red otherwise.
- The yellow flash within the battery symbol indicates that batteries are being charged
Data (from top)
- Selected measurement standard
- Last interval (INTV), or last event (EVT) for each direction
- Live, max signal over the last three seconds.
Monitoring and Horizontal alignment
- When Monitoring is off the circle is used for horizontal alignment.
- The text under the circle says whether Monitoring is OFF, TEST (=starting), ON or STOP
GPS status and (GSM/3G/4G) Communication
- The color of ”GPS" says whether the position was found (green); found with bad accuracy (yellow) or not found (red) (Finding the GPS position is made only when starting Monitoring)
- The communication strength illustrates the Comm. Quality: The more white, the better comm. (RSSI)
- Below the communication strength there is text or symbols showing the comm.status; for example ”idle”, ”conn” (= connected) or green/red arrows illustrating communication (red arrows means that the communication has problems)
Errors and Warnings
- If there is a triangle there are one or several errors or warnings, which can be investigated via the Menu.