Getting started INFRA Point
Press the Power key (no 1) and wait for the main screen.
These are the functionalities of the keys:
- On/Off, Exit, Cancel
- Move up
- Move down
- Monitoring on/off
- Communication check (manual connect if pressed twice)
- Menu, Confirm, Enter
From the main screen the following options are available:
Initiate a manual communication to INFRA Net, press the COM-key twice (no 5).
Open the GUI menu, press the Enter key (no 6).
Instrument errors, if present, will be indicated at bottom right on the main screen and should be checked up before monitoring is started by selecting Errors in the Menu.
In previous INFRA systems, Monitoring is called registration (REGON)
To start monitoring press the Mon key (no 4). The display will indicate the mode transition and its steps:
- First a sensor test will be done. This takes a few seconds, and the monitoring symbol is yellow during this phase.
- Monitoring is started, indicated with a flashing green symbol.
After transition into monitoring mode, the instrument will communicate to INFRA Net and transmit its status.
Monitoring does not start
If monitoring does not start when pressing the key, one of the following reasons may apply:
- Another screen than main screen is present
- GUI is locked by passcode.
- Battery level is too low.
- A point sensor is not connected in a correct manner.